Dear AWHONN Delegates,
We are very excited for your upcoming delegation. Below are a few important steps you need to complete prior to your delegation convene date:
- Pay your bill at the latest 30 days before the delegation convene date.
- Everyone should have received their bills at this time. Please note: Per the terms and conditions, there are no refunds on your deposit within 90 days to the delegation convene date.
- Book your flights if you have not already. Once completed, please fill out the Flight Information Form.
- Send us your passport and vaccine card.
- Add any guests using the Accompanying Guest Enrollment Form.
- Fill out the Added Services form if you would like to request private transfers or added nights.
- Register for the Extension. This must be completed by the end of next week (10/14). If you are planning on attending, you must also submit your vaccine and passport information by this date.
We will be sending your final program information out at approximately 30 days to convene, which will include: guidance on professional and cultural activities dress and customs for the region, all delegate arrival and departure information, information, hotel rooming lists, roster of delegates, travel and destination information, and COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to the Travel Information Page for information on Travel Readiness and the Cultural Briefing to prepare for your upcoming exchange.
Assistant Program Officer, Citizen Ambassadors Program