Dear AWHONN Delegates and Guests,
We hope you are looking forward to the delegation in the UAE coming up very soon. Please read through this email in its entirety in preparation for your departure.
Below is a link to the Final Information for your delegation. On this site you will find:
- Before you depart for the UAE – information on the ENA WhatsApp group, UAE immigration pre-registration (optional), and Covid-19 protocol (if applicable).
- Travel Essentials – Information for the UAE– emergency contact information, hotel information, arrival procedures and meeting your ground representative upon arrival in the UAE, and hotel check-in.
- Logistical Information – hotel information, arrival and departure lists (flights, times, and hotel transfer information), Added services (added pre and post hotel nights) and rooming list information.- Please note, as we received many late submissions of flight information forms and requests for added services, these are not yet posted. We will add these as soon as possible.
- Program information – professional and accompanying guest schedules of activities
- Delegation information – Leader biography, roster of delegates and delegate profiles
- Travel Information – Travel Readiness (dress codes, currency, electrical requirements, etc.), UAE Culture briefing, preparing for the professional exchange and information on the role of the ground team representative.
- Join the Whatsapp group using this link. This will be your primary mode of communicating during the delegation. If you have any difficulty downloading the app or joining the group, please call me (Kasey McKevitt) at 202-545-7034. I am happy to walk you through the steps of joining the group.
- Submit your passport and vaccine information via email to CitizenAmbassador@CulturalVistas.org. These documents are essential to planning logistics, so please get them in before the end of the week. If you are having trouble submitting on the link below, please email the documents.
- Thoroughly read through the Final Information for the AWHONN Delegation, posted on the Delegate Communications Site under AWHONN Final Information. As personal information is listed on the Roster of Delegates, this site only accessible to delegation members. The Password for the Final Information is: awhonnuae202211.
Citizen Ambassador Team
Dawn Davis, Program Director
Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer