Dear AANA Delegation to Cambodia Delegates,
I am writing with news regarding your upcoming delegation to Cambodia, convening in Phenom Penh on April 2nd, 2023. We are pleased to confirm the program will proceed. The delegation will begin in Phenom Penh and conclude in Siem Reap.
The Delegate Communications Site (DCS) can be accessed at Citizen Ambassador Programs Delegate Communications Site. Over the next few months as we prepare for you delegation, we will continue to update this site with travel and professional program information.
Flight Arrangements and Arrival Visa
- We suggest booking your flights to Phenom Penh arriving on April 2nd, 2023 (departing the US on April 1st, 2023) and departing from Siem Reap on April 8th, 2023.
- We have reviewed the available flights arriving and departing from the US and have found that the majority of flights arrive and depart in similar time windows. We will arrange group transfers that coincide with the majority of arrivals into Phenom Penh and departures out of Siem Reap. If you choose to arrive or depart outside of the arrival and departure windows, Taxi’s and other ground transportation is available to and from the airport. See below for the estimated cost.
- Included Group Transfer Arrival Window:
- Phenom Penh Airport transfer to the Palace Gate Hotel (20 minutes): transfers will be provided April 2nd, at 11:45 am, 6:30 pm and 11:30 pm. (allowing 30-45 minutes for the emigration and customs)
- Independent arrangement transfer cost (taxi) is approximately $20 USD.
- Included Group Transfer Departure Window:
- Sokha Place Hotel, transfer to the Siem Reap International Airport (20 minutes): transfers will be provided April 8th at 8am and 4pm. (allowing 2 plus hours for flight check-in procedures) Independent arrangement transfer cost (taxi) is approximately $20 USD.
- You are responsible for arranging your own transportation if your flight arrives or departs outside of these windows or at a different airport.
- We ask that you provide a copy of your flight itinerary so that our ground team will know when to expect you and we can help trouble shoot in the event of flight delays. Regardless of your airport transfer plans, please submit the Flight Information Form as soon as you book your flights.
- If you choose to arrive early/later or depart earlier/later, additional nights may be available at the hotel by contacting the hotel directly. The most competitive hotel rates can be found on the hotel website or by calling the hotel directly.
International Phone Number: +023 900 011 or 023 900 012
#44B, Sothearos Blvd, Daun Penh,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
International Phone Number: +855 63 961 999
Angkor Cultural & Tourism Complex Junction,
Phum Trang, Sangkat Slorkram Road 60
Krong, 17252, Cambodia
- A Travel Visa for entry into Cambodia is required for all US Citizens. We recommend obtaining a tourist visa as our time in Cambodia is short. The Type T Tourist Visa is valid for 3 months after the date of issue. The cost is $30 USD. Applications will only be accepted for travel two (2) months prior to the Cambodia entry date.
- Please apply for your Visa beginning on February 2nd at Cambodia Visa Application for Type T (tourists visa)
- Many participants choose to purchase travel insurance. I suggest checking with the credit card company for the card used to purchase your flights.
Predeparture Communications and Action Items
- The Final Schedule of Activities, reflecting the composition of the delegation, meeting agendas, and counterpart information, will be sent approximately 30 days prior to departure via email and will be on the DCS.
- Please complete the Professional Profile Form to assist our delegation leader and overseas hosts in planning your professional program, and to best meet your expectations for this delegation.
- Add guests to your trip using the Citizen Ambassador Program enrollment form. Guests are invited to participate in a culturally immersive program. More information can be found on the DCS. Please note that the cost for an accompanying guest is the same as a professional delegate, as the program cost is based on double occupancy and your guest will have a parallel program while you are in your professional meetings.
Covid-19 Travel Precaution Requirements
- At this time, proof of a Negative Covid-19 Test is not required for entry into Cambodia.
- Vaccination Cards, showing the primary vaccination dose(s) are required for entry into Cambodia.
- Covid-19 Travel Precaution Requirements change frequently, these will be updated closer to departure.
Thank you for your participation in this exciting exchange program.
If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Director, Citizen Ambassador Program