National Association of School Nurses Delegation to the United Arab Emirates May 27- June 2, 2023
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the NASN Delegation to the UAE, Delegation Communications site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, Professional Purpose Statement, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
The most important portion section on this page is the Communications History. All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please review the history.
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GnKSrFtAJtnJTfcuMDgtMuT7dz4RW-yp/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104897413865662263206&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Professional Purpose Statement
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Professional Program Background information- coming soon
Information is updated as available.
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- Please complete your Delegate Profile: Delegate Professional Profile Form
- Passport and Vaccination Card Submission form
Travel information: UAE
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Travel Readiness
- Covid-19 travel requirements- as needed
- Passport Information–
- Please make sure to have the following before departure:
- An original passport (should not expire within six (6) months from the expected time of arrival to Cambodia).
- A round-trip airline ticket or confirmed ticket to another destination.
- UAE Cultural Briefing
- Flight arrival and departure windows
- UAE Guest Program for Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Emergency Contact Information
- Optional Cultural Program Oman Extension
- Logistics of travel, including group airport transfer times, final program information, and WhatsApp invitation to be in touch with your fellow delegates.
This is a secure section for Delegation Members only. We will provide you with a password to access this information, as it may contain private Information. Please do not share this information without gaining permission from your fellow delegates.
- Delegation Roster- Delegate Names, professional position, and contact information
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process
- Recommend a colleague to join the delegation
The final program information will include emergency contact information, rooming lists, logistics supporting the exchange, The Final Schedule of Activities and all information regarding your program. Please note This information is updated at approximately 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
Forms and Miscellaneous
- Professional Profile Form
- Flight Information Form
- Optional Cultural Extension Registration Form
- Added Travel Services Request Form
- Cancellation Notification Form
- Professional Meeting Summary Form
- Passport and Covid-19 Vaccination card copy Submission form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Participant Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Professional Presentation Request