American Association for the Surgery of Trauma Delegation to Kingdom of Morocco, November 5-11, 2023
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the AAST Delegation to the Kingdom of Morocco, Delegation Communications site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, Professional Purpose Statement, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
The most important portion section on this page is the Communications History. All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please review the history.
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Delegation Leader Biography
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- AAST Professional Purpose Statement – Citizen Ambassador Program
Information is updated as available.
- AAST to Morocco 2023 Application Submission Form
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- Please complete your Delegate Profile: Delegate Professional Profile Form
- Passport and Vaccination Card Submission form
Travel information: Morocco
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Morocco Travel Readiness
- Covid-19 travel requirements- as needed.
- Passport Information–
- Please make sure to have the following before departure:
- An original passport (should not expire within six (6) months from the expected time of arrival to destination).
- A round-trip airline ticket or confirmed ticket to another destination.
- Kingdom of Morocco: Cultural Briefing
- Flight arrival and departure windows
- Guest Program for Morocco
- Emergency Contact Information
- Cultural Extension Program – Morocco
- Logistics of travel, including group airport transfer times, final program information, and WhatsApp invitation to be in touch with your fellow delegates.
This is a secure section for Delegation Members only. We will provide you with a password to access this information, as it may contain private Information. Please do not share this information without gaining permission from your fellow delegates.
- Delegation Roster- Delegate Names, professional position, and contact information
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process.
- Recommend a colleague to join the delegation
The final program information will include emergency contact information, rooming lists, logistics supporting the exchange, The Final Schedule of Activities and all information regarding your program. Please note This information is updated at approximately 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
Forms and Miscellaneous
- Professional Profile Form
- Flight Information Form
- Optional Cultural Extension Registration Form
- Cancellation Notification Form
- Professional Meeting Summary Form
- Passport and Covid-19 Vaccination card copy Submission form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2023 Delegate and Guest Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Professional Presentation Request