Dear AANA Delegates and Guests,
We hope you are looking forward to the delegation in Cambodia coming up very soon. Please read through this email in its entirety in preparation for your departure.
The AANA Delegation Landing Page has been updated. Please review the following updates before departing for your delegation:
- Delegation Programming – Professional and Accompanying Guest Schedules of Activities, Extension Itinerary, Professional Exchange Preparation, Professional Purpose Statement, and Leader Biography.
- Travel Information – Travel Readiness (includes dress codes, currency, cultural awareness, packing, etc.), Travel Essentials (includes COVID-19, Visa, and arrival information and Passport Requirements), Cambodia Culture briefing, Hotel Contact Information and Address, Emergency Contact Information, and WhatsApp group link.
- Delegation Information (Password Protected) – Delegation Contact Information and rooming list, Delegate Professional Profiles, and Arrival and Departure Windows
As personal information is listed in the delegation information section, this site is password protected and only accessible to delegation members. The Password for the Delegation Information is: AANA2023.
- Thoroughly read through the links listed on the AANA Landing Page, posted on the Delegate Communications Site.
- Check your flight information and the rooming list, ensure that we have noted the proper arrangements for you and your guests. Please inform us if you see anything that needs to be updated.
- Many delegates in this delegation are arriving around the same time, so we were able to adjust the arrival and departure windows to catch all the delegates that are departing on the defined date and airport as outlined in the January 18th Commencement Letter. The group transfers are as follows:
- T-01: Delegates arriving before 12am April 2nd.
- T-02: Delegates arriving before 12pm April 2nd.
- T-03: Delegates arriving before 11:15pm April 2nd.
- T-01: Delegates departing before 12pm on April 8th.
- T-02: Delegates departing before 4:30pm April 8th.
- T-03: Delegates departing before 6:45pm April 8th.
- All other transfers, outside of the set arrival and departure windows, are expected to make their own arrangements. There is a taxi service in the airport that allows you to prepay for your trip to avoid surcharge requests from drivers after arriving at your destination.
- Join the WhatsApp group using this link. This is required and will be your primary mode of communicating during the delegation. If you have any difficulty downloading the app or joining the group, please call me (Kasey McKevitt) at 202-545-7034. I am happy to walk you through the steps of joining the group.
- Watch the pre-departure call on the password protected (AANA2023) Delegation Information site using this link.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Dawn Davis, Program Director
Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer