ACR Delegation to Havana, Cuba
October 1-6, 2023
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the American College of Radiology to Cuba Delegation Communications site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please see the Communications History section below.
- ACR Final Information – September 12, 2023
- July 27,2023- ACR to Cuba Commencement Letter
- Enrollment Confirmation Welcome Letter
Miami-Havana Round-trip Flights
Our delegation will be flying on Delta or American airlines. As there are multiple flights on both airlines in the afternoon each day, we will be booking flights in the below departure/arrival windows.
Please plan to be at the departure gate, in Miami, a minimum of two-hours before the earliest flight departure times.
- Outbound: Sunday, October 1st, 2023 – Departure from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Jose Marti International Airport (HAV): American Airlines 252 Check-in 11:29 AM / Depart 1:29 PM /Arrive Havana 2:45 PM
- Return: Friday, October 6th, 2023 – Departure from Jose Marti International Airport (HAV) to Miami International Airport (MIA): American Airlines 2706 Check-in 10:00 AM / Depart 1:00 PM /Arrive Miami 2:12 PM
Forms listed in communications- ACR Specific
Additional Forms- listed in communications
- Certificate of Travel for Cuba– OFAC required
- Cuban Entry Visa Application
- Passport copy and Covid-19 Vaccination card copy submission form
- Flight Information form
- Professional Program Schedule of Activities- final
- Guest Program Schedule of Activities- final
- Delegation Leader
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Continuing Education Credit- coming soon if available.
- Presentation Request Information
- Professional Program Background information- coming soon
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
Forms and Miscellaneous
The Forms and Miscellaneous site is where you will find all forms and general information.