AACP Delegation to Havana, Cuba
December 31, 2023 – January 5, 2024
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the AACP Delegation to Cuba, Delegation Communication Site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section.
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- AACP Delegation to Cuba 2023 Application.
- Passport copy and Covid-19 Vaccination card copy submission form
- Flight Information form
- WhatsApp Group Link
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Accompanying Guest Schedule of Activities
- AACP Delegation Leader Biography
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Continuing Education Credit- coming soon if available
- Presentation Request Information
- Professional Program Background information
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Travel Readiness
- Travel Essentials Information-Cuba
- Cultural Briefing
- Hotel Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Rooming List
- Flight Information
- Delegation Roster/ Rooming List- Delegate Names and professional position, and contact information.
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process.
Forms and Miscellaneous
The Forms and Miscellaneous site is where you will find all forms and general information.