Dear National Association of School Nurses Delegates and Guests,
We hope you are looking forward to the delegation in the UAE coming up very soon. Please read through this email in its entirety in preparation for your departure.
The National Association of School Nurses Landing Page has been updated to increase accessibility to the delegation final information. Please review the following updates before departing for your delegation:
- Delegation Programming – Professional Exchange Preparation, Professional Purpose Statement, Leader Biography, and Professional Program Background information.
- Travel Information – Before You Depart (Action items before departure to the UAE), Travel Readiness (includes dress codes, currency, cultural awareness, packing, etc.), Travel Essentials (includes COVID-19, Visa, and arrival information and Passport Requirements), UAE Culture briefing, Hotel Contact Information and Address, Emergency Contact Information, and WhatsApp group link.
- Delegation Information (Password Protected) – Delegation Roster and Rooming List, Delegate Professional Profiles, and Arrival and Departure Windows, and Pre-Departure Call.
As personal information is listed in the delegation information section, this site is password protected and only accessible to delegation members. The Password for the Delegation Information is: NASN2023.
- Thoroughly read through the links listed on National Association of School Nurses Landing Page, posted on the Delegate Communications Site.
- Check your flight information and the rooming list, ensure that we have noted the proper arrangements for you and your guests. Please inform us if you see anything that needs to be updated.
- Many delegates in this delegation are arriving around the same time, so we were able to adjust the arrival and departure windows to catch more delegates that are departing on the defined date and airport as outlined in the February 24th Commencement Letter. The transfer groups (T-#) are as follows:
- T-01: Delegates arriving by 10:00am May 26th.
- T-02: Delegates arriving by 12:00pm May 26th.
- T-03: Delegates arriving by 8:00pm May 26th.
- T-01: Delegates departing before 10:00am June 2nd.
- T-02: Delegates departing before 11:30pm June 2nd.
- T-03: Delegates departing before 1:00am June 3rd.
- T-04: Delegates departing before 3:00am June 3rd.
- All other transfers, outside of the set arrival and departure windows (denoted in red text on the transfer sheet), are expected to make their own arrangements. Our recommendations for Dubai ground transportation are listed on the website on this link.
- As a reminder, check-out of the delegation hotel is in the morning on June 2nd. If you are taking the transfers in the early morning of the 3rd, you may leave your luggage at the hotel during the day. Please plan to return back to hotel to retrieve your luggage and in time to depart for the early transfers.
- Join the WhatsApp group using this link. This is required and will be your primary mode of communicating during the delegation.
- Review the pre-departure call, if you could not attend, on this link.
- Passcode: @jbFs0ka
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Citizen Ambassador Team
Dawn Davis, Program Director
Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer