AANA Delegation to Havana, Cuba
November 5-10, 2023
Welcome to the AANA Delegation to Cuba, Delegation Communication Site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. Information is updated as available.
- October 18, 2023: Pre departure call- AANA/CRNA
- October 3, 2023: Delegation Update and Travel Readiness
- July 13th, 2023: Commencement Letter
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- CRNA- Cuba Application
- Passport photo page submission form
- Flight Information form
- Cuba Entry Visa Application: Marazul Tours, Inc.
- Cuba Travel Certification Form
Miami-Havana Round-trip Flights
Our delegation will be flying on American airlines. Please plan to be at the departure gate, in Miami, a minimum of two-hours before the earliest flight departure times.
- Outbound: Sunday, November 5th, 2023 – Departure from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Jose Marti International Airport (HAV): American Airlines 743 Check-in opens 9:18AM / Depart 12:18 PM /Arrive Hav 1:40PM
- Return: Friday, November 10th, 2023 – Departure from Jose Marti International Airport (HAV) to Miami International Airport (MIA): American Airlines 2706 Check-in opens 10:00 AM / Depart 1:00 PM /Arrive Miami 2:12 PM
- Professional Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Guest Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Delegation Leaders
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Continuing Education Credit
- Presentation Request Information
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- AANA Before You Depart
- Travel Readiness
- Cultural Briefing
- Hotel Information
- Emergency Contact and Hotel contact Information
Forms and Miscellaneous
The Forms and Miscellaneous site is where you will find all forms and general information.