We are very excited for your upcoming delegation. Below are a few important steps you need to complete prior to your delegation convene date:
- Pay your bill, at the latest, 30 days before the delegation convene date.
- Everyone should have received their bills at this time. Please note: Per the terms and conditions, there are no refunds on your deposit within 90 days to the delegation convene date.
- Book your flights if you have not already. Once completed, please fill out the Flight Information Form.
- Send us your passport and vaccine card.
- Add any guests using the Accompanying Guest Enrollment Form.
- Fill out the Added Services form if you would like to request private transfers or added nights.
We will be sending your final program information out at approximately 30 days to convene, which will include: guidance on professional and cultural activities dress and customs for the region, all delegate arrival and departure information, information, hotel rooming lists, roster of delegates, travel and destination information, and COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to the Travel Information Page for information on Travel Readiness and the Cultural Briefing to prepare for your upcoming exchange.
If you have any questions, please see all previous communications on the Delegate Communications Site for your delegation, or email CitizenAmbassador@culturalvistas.org.
Citizen Ambassador Team
Dawn Davis, Program Director
Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer