Emergency Nurses Association Delegation to Argentina
October 28-November 3, 2023
Welcome to the ENA Delegation to Argentina, Delegation Communication Site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
The most important part section on this page is the Communication History section. All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please review the Communications History section below on a regular basis to ensure you have not missed and important information.
Information is updated as available.
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- If you wish to recommend a professional or accompanying guest to participate, please ask each individual to complete the ENA Argentina Application.
- Passport copy and Covid-19 Vaccination card copy submission form
- Flight Information form
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Accompanying Guest Schedule of Activities-coming soon
- Delegation Leader- to be announced
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Continuing Education Credit- coming soon if available
- Presentation Request Information
- Professional Program Background information- coming soon
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Travel Readiness- coming soon
- Travel Essentials (includes COVID-19, Visa, and arrival information and Passport Requirements)-coming soon
- Cultural Briefing- Coming soon
- Hotel Information-comming soon
- Emergency Contact Information- coming soon
- Logistics of travel, including final program information, and WhatsApp invitation to be in touch with your fellow delegates.- coming soon
We will provide you with a password to access this information, as it may contain private Information. Please do not share this information without gaining permission from your fellow delegates.
- Delegation Roster/ Rooming List- Delegate Names, professional position, and contact information.
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process.
- Flight arrangements- arrival and departure flight information.
Forms and Miscellaneous
The Forms and Miscellaneous site is where you will find all forms and general information.