ENA Delegation to Argentina
October 28-November 3, 2023
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the ENA Delegation to Argentina, Delegation Communication Site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, the Delegation Leader’s biography, travel information, and optional program information.
The most important part of this page is the Communication History section. All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please review the Communications History section below on a regular basis to ensure you have not missed and important information.
Information is updated as available.
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- ENA Argentina Application.
- Passport copy and Covid-19 Vaccination card copy submission form
- Flight Information form
- ENA to Argentina Commencement letter
- WhatsApp Link
- Emergency Nurses Association Schedule of Activities-NEW
- Accompanying Guest Schedule of Activities-NEW
- Delegation Leader
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Presentation Request Information
- Optional Cultural Extension to Iguazu Falls
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated approximately 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- ENA Before You Depart
- Travel Essentials
- Travel Readiness
- Cultural Briefing
- Hotel and Emergency Contact Informaton
- ENA Rooming list
- Airport Transfer and flight information
- 2023 ENA Delegation to Argentina Flight Booking Information
Forms and Miscellaneous
The Forms and Miscellaneous site is where you will find all forms and general information.