Dear ACNM Delegation to Cambodia Delegates,
I am writing with news regarding your upcoming delegation to Cambodia, convening in Phenom Penh on October 7th, 2023. We are pleased to confirm the program will proceed. The delegation will begin in Phenom Penh and conclude in Siem Reap on October 13th, 2023.
The Delegate Communications Site (DCS) can be accessed at Citizen Ambassador Programs Delegate Communications Site. As we prepare for your delegation, the ACNM Delegation to Cambodia Delegation communication site will continuously be updated over the next few months with travel and professional program information.
Flight Arrangements and Arrival Visa
We have reviewed the available flights arriving and departing from the US and have found that the majority of flights arrive and depart in similar time windows. We will arrange group transfers to coincide with the majority of arrivals and departures as possible.
If you wish to be a part of the scheduled arrival or departure transfers, please book your flights to meet the following schedule.
- Arrival Transfers will depart the Phnom Penh International Airport for the hotel on October 7th at the following times:
- 12pm- morning flight arrivals
- 4pm -afternoon flight arrivals
- 11pm- evening flight arrivals
- Departure Transfers will depart the hotel on October 13th for the Siem Reap International Airport at the following times:
- 5:30am- morning flight departures
- 9am- afternoon flight departures
- 4:30pm -evening flight departures
For those attending the extension: We suggest you book your flight home directly from Bangkok on October 16th, as the return flight to Siem Reap is not included in the program cost.
Independent Booking for Additional Transfers
Please note: You are responsible for arranging your own transportation if your flights arrive or depart at times, or at a different airport, NOT aligning with the planned transfer times/locations, or you do not wish to wait or travel with the group. All independent travel arrangements are at your own expense.
We ask that you provide a copy of your flight itinerary so that our ground team will know when to expect you and so we can help trouble shoot in the event of multiple flight delays. Regardless of your airport transfer plans, please submit the Flight Information Form as soon as you book your flights.
Independent Booking for Additional Hotel Accommodations
If you choose to arrive early/later or depart earlier/later, additional nights may be available at the hotel by contacting the hotel directly. The most competitive hotel rates can be found on the hotel website or by calling the hotel directly.
International Phone Number: +023 900 011 or 023 900 012
#44B, Sothearos Blvd, Daun Penh,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
International Phone Number: +855 63 961 999
Angkor Cultural & Tourism Complex Junction,
Phum Trang, Sangkat Slorkram, Road 60 Krong, 17252,
US Citizen Travel Visa Information
A Travel Visa for entry into Cambodia is required for all US Citizens. We recommend obtaining a tourist visa as our time in Cambodia is short. The Type T Tourist Visa is valid for 3 months after the date of issue. The cost is $30 USD. Applications will only be accepted for travel two (2) months prior to the Cambodia entry date.
- Please apply for your Visa beginning on August 8that Cambodia Visa Application for Type T (tourists visa)
- Many participants choose to purchase travel insurance. I suggest checking with the credit card company for the card used to purchase your flights.
Action Items to be Completed Today
If you have not already done so, please complete the following action items by August 8th:
- The Vaccine and Passport documentation Form: Needed for our ground team to coordinating travel, accommodations, and meeting sites associated with your delegation. Many travel service providers and counterpart institutions require copies of this information.
- Join the WhatsApp Group: Functions as a space for delegates to make travel arrangements together. Please note: Joining the group is required as it will also be your primary mode of communicating during the delegation. If you have any difficulty downloading the app or joining the group, please call me (Kasey McKevitt) at 202-545-7034. I am happy to walk you through the steps of joining the group.
Optional Program Action Items
- If you wish to bring a travel companion, non-professional guests can share this unique experience with you by participating in the parallel guest program. You may enroll your guest on the same application portal as your professional application. Please note that the cost for an accompanying guest is the same as a professional delegate. Your guest will have a parallel program while you are in your professional meetings. The guest program information can be found on your DCS as soon as it is available.
- Take full advantage of this opportunity to travel by registering for the optional Cultural Extension to Bangkok. If you would like to participate, but did not register upon enrollment, please. email CitizenAmbassador@culturalvistas.org.
- If you wish to purchase travel insurance, we suggest checking with the credit card company for the card used to purchase your flights.
Covid-19 Travel Precaution Requirements
- Covid-19 Travel Precaution Requirements change frequently, these will be updated closer to departure.
Thank you for your participation in this exciting exchange program. If you have any additional questions, please contact Dawn Davis, Director, Citizen Ambassador Programs, or Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer, at 202-545-7034, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Citizen Ambassador Team
Dawn Davis, Program Director
Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer