NANN Delegation to Suva, Fiji
February 3-9, 2024
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the National Association of Neonatal Nurses to Fiji Delegation Communications site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please see the Communications History section below.
- November 6, 2023- Commencement Email
- Welcome to the Citizen Ambassador Program
- Fiji Delegation Announcement
Forms listed in communications- NANN Specific
Additional Forms- listed in communications
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities- Fiji 2024
- Guest Preliminary Schedule of Activities- coming soon
- 3 day Extension to the Islands of Fiji– New
- Delegation Leader
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Continuing Education Credit- coming soon if available.
- Presentation Request Information
- Professional Program Background information- coming soon
Travel information- coming soon
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Travel Readiness (includes COVID-19, Currency Exchange, Packing, and Safety Information)
- Travel Essentials (Emergency Contacts and Airport / Immigration Details)
- Cultural Briefing
- Hotel Information: The Grand Pacific Hotel, Viti Levu, Fiji
- Fiji Emergency Contact Information
- Delegation WhatsApp link
We will provide you with a password to access this information, as it may contain private Information. Please do not share this information without gaining permission from your fellow delegates.
- Delegation Roster/ Rooming List- Delegate Names, professional positions, and contact information.
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process.
- Flight arrangements- arrival and departure flight information.
- Professional Profile Form
- Flight Information Form
- Optional Cultural Extension Registration Form
- Cancellation Notification Form
- Professional Meeting Summary Form
- Passport photo page copy Submission form