National Association of School Nurses Delegation to the UAE, May 26- June 2, 2023
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the NASN Delegation to the UAE, Delegation Communications site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, Professional Purpose Statement, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
The most important portion section on this page is the Communications History. All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please review the history.
Information is updated as available.
- Delegation Enrollment Submission Form: NASN UAE 2023
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- Please complete your Delegate Profile: Delegate Professional Profile Form
- Passport Copy and Covid-19 Vaccination Card Copy Submission Form
- February 24th, 2023: NASN Commencement Letter
- March 14th, 2023: Itinerary Update and Reminders
- April 6th, 2023: Pre-Departure Call Announcement and Reminders
- April 24th, 2023: Final Program and Travel Update
- May 15th, 2023: Professional and Guest Itinerary Update
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Accompanying Guest Preliminary Schedule of activities
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- NASN Professional Purpose Statement
- Delegation Leader Biography
- Professional Program Background information
Travel information: UAE
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Before you Depart
- Travel Readiness
- Travel Essentials
- UAE Cultural Briefing
- UAE Delegation Hotel Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- WhatsApp Group Invitation Link
We will provide you with a password to access this information, as it may contain private Information. Please do not share this information without gaining permission from your fellow delegates.
- Delegation Roster/ Rooming List- Delegate Names, professional position, and contact information.
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process.
- Flight arrival and departure windows
- Pre-Departure Zoom Call
Forms and Miscellaneous