Dear ACNM Delegates,
It is nearly time for you to depart for the UAE. Below is a link to the Final Information for your delegation. On this site you will find:
- Before you depart for the UAE– information on the ACNM WhatsApp group, UAE immigration pre-registration (optional), and Covid-19 Testing upon arrival and the Alhosn App.
- Travel Essentials-information for the UAE– emergency contact information, hotel information, arrival procedures and meeting your ground representative upon arrival in the UAE, hotel check-in, and Covid-19 testing and the Alhosn App.
- Logistical Information- hotel information, arrival and departure lists (flights, times, and hotel transfer information), Added services (added pre and post hotel nights) and rooming list information.- Please note, as we received the final flight lists and added services today from delegates, our planning for the arrivals and added services changed last minute. As such these lists are not currently on the site. These will be added by the end of the week.
- Program information– professional and accompanying guest schedules of activities
- Delegation information- leader biography, roster of delegates and delegate profiles
- Travel Information- Travel Readiness (dress codes, currency, electrical requirements, etc.), UAE Culture briefing, preparing for the professional exchange and information on the role of the ground team representative.
The link is listed on the ACNM Delegation Communications as ACNM Final Information . As personal information is listed on the Roster of Delegates, this site only accessible to delegation members. The Password for the Final Information was sent via email, please check your inboxes.
We look forward to speaking with you and answering questions this afternoon on our Pre-Departure Zoom Call.
Citizen Ambassador Team
Dawn Davis, Program Director
Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer