Dear ENA Delegates,
It is nearly time for you to depart for the UAE. Please read through this email in its entirety in preparation for your departure.
Below is a link to the Final Information for your delegation. On this site you will find:
- Before you depart for the UAE– information on the ENA WhatsApp group, UAE immigration pre-registration (optional), and Covid-19 Testing upon arrival and the Alhosn App.
- Travel Essentials-information for the UAE– emergency contact information, hotel information, arrival procedures and meeting your ground representative upon arrival in the UAE, hotel check-in, and Covid-19 testing and the Alhosn App.
- Logistical Information- hotel information, arrival and departure lists (flights, times, and hotel transfer information), Added services (added pre and post hotel nights) and rooming list information.- Please note, as we received many late submissions of flight information forms and requests for added services, these are not yet posted. We will add these as soon as possible.
- Program information– professional and accompanying guest schedules of activities
- Delegation information- leader biography, roster of delegates and delegate profiles
- Travel Information- Travel Readiness (dress codes, currency, electrical requirements, etc.), UAE Culture briefing, preparing for the professional exchange and information on the role of the ground team representative.
The link is listed on the ENA Delegation Communications Site under ENA Final Information. As personal information is listed on the Roster of Delegates, this site only accessible to delegation members. The Password for the Final Information was sent via email, please check your inboxes.
We will also be hosting a pre-departure call for any last-minute questions on Tuesday, October 25th, 2022 at 3:30pm EST. Due to the size of the delegation and the amount of participants on the call, we are requesting that you submit your questions via email by COB on Monday, October 24th, 2022. Please see the invitation link below.
For those who are unable to join us, we will be posting a recording of the call on the Delegate Communications Website.
Citizen Ambassador Team
Dawn Davis, Program Director
Kasey McKevitt, Assistant Program Officer
Topic: ENA Pre-Departure Call
Time: Oct 25, 2022 03:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 857 6099 1246
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,85760991246# US (New York)
+13017158592,,85760991246# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 360 209 5623 US
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 857 6099 1246
Find your local number: https://culturalvistas.zoom.us/u/kcObwPHQL
Join by Skype for Business