Presentation Abstract instructions
Please return this information via e-mail to our office no later than 90 days prior to departure.
- To allow time to consider your proposed presentation, your request must be received no later than 90 days prior to the delegation’s departure. The program office will review all information provided and collaborate with the delegation leader and overseas host to ensure your presentation will fit into the professional program accordingly. You will be advised at approximately 30 days prior to departure if your presentation has been accepted.
- Please note that presentations are optional, and not all requests may be accommodated.
- All presentations should be in a digital format (flash drive)
- Presentations should be 15–20 minutes in length. Please note that translation may be required depending on your destination country.
- Please submit your request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your submission must include:
- Your name
- Delegation leader name
- Presentation topic
- Why this topic/presentation is important to the delegation
- Why this presentation is necessary (e.g., funding, CME, CEU, or CLE credits)
- Please give a brief abstract of your presentation (no more than 250 words)
The program office will contact you if further information is required.