ACS Delegation to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
December 3-9, 2023
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the ACS Delegation Communications site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
The most important part section on this page is the Communication History section. All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please review the Communications History section below on a regular basis to ensure you have not missed and important information.
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Delegation Leader
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- Continuing Education Credit- coming soon if available
- Presentation Request Information
- Professional Program Background information
- Hospitals in Viet Nam (who.int)
- Moving Toward Universal Coverage of Social Health Insurance in Vietnam (worldbank.org)
- Vietnam | U.S. Agency for International Development (usaid.gov)
- Local Health System Sustainability Project | Vietnam | Fact Sheet | U.S. Agency for International Development (usaid.gov)
Information is updated as available.
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- Passport copy and Covid-19 Vaccination card copy submission form
- If you wish to recommend a professional or accompanying guest to participate, please ask each individual to complete the ACS Delegation Application.
Travel information – Coming Soon
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Program Extension to Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
- Travel Readiness
- Travel Essentials (includes COVID-19, Visa, and arrival information and Passport Requirements)
- Cultural Briefing
- Hotel Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Logistics of travel, including final program information, and WhatsApp invitation to be in touch with your fellow delegates
We will provide you with a password to access this information, as it may contain private Information. Please do not share this information without gaining permission from your fellow delegates.
- Delegation Roster/ Rooming List- Delegate Names, professional position, and contact information.
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process.
- Flight arrangements- arrival and departure flight information.
Forms and Miscellaneous
The Forms and Miscellaneous site is where you will find all forms and general information.