AAST Delegation to Kingdom of Morocco
October 8-14, 2023
This program has been developed in cooperation with
Welcome to the AAST Delegation to the Kingdom of Morocco, Delegation Communications site. On this page you will find information about your delegation, including background resources, the Preliminary Schedule of Activities, Professional Purpose Statement, the Delegation Leader biography, travel information and optional program information.
The most important portion section on this page is the Communications History. All communications regarding the delegation will be saved in this section. If you feel you have missed a communication, please review the history.
Information is updated as available.
- July 27, 2023-AAST Delegation to Morocco Commencement Letter
- AAST to Morocco 2023 Application Submission Form
- Enrollment Confirmation and Welcome Letter
- Passport Copy and Covid-19 Vaccination Card Copy Submission Form
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities
- Guest Program for Morocco
- Professional Exchange Preparation
- AAST Professional Purpose Statement
- Delegation Leader Biography
- Professional Presentation Request
- Professional Meeting Summary Form
Travel information: Morocco
In preparation for your Professional Exchange, the information below will provide background on the country(s) included in the program. Please review the Travel Information as part of your travel preparations. The Delegation Specific Travel Information will be updated throughout the program development or no later than 30 days prior to the delegation convene date.
- Before You Depart
- Morocco Travel Readiness
- Travel Essentials (Includes visa and pre-departure health requirements)
- Kingdom of Morocco Cultural Briefing
- Emergency Contact Information
- Morocco Delegation Hotel Information
- Cultural Extension Program – Morocco
- WhatsApp Invitation Link
Delegation Information – Coming Soon
This is a secure section for Delegation Members only. We will provide you with a password to access this information, as it may contain private Information. Please do not share this information without gaining permission from your fellow delegates.
- Delegation Roster/ Rooming List- Delegate Names, professional position, and contact information.
- Delegate Profiles- This information is provided to your professional counterparts throughout the planning process.
- Flight arrival and departure windows
- Pre-Departure Zoom Call